In a perfect world everyone would have a clear and healthy complexion, but, let’s be honest, this isn’t exactly a realistic situation. As much as we try to prevent it, breakouts and blemishes will occur at some point in our lives, even as adults. Fortunately, there are 5 ways you can fight breakouts and those unexpected flare-ups, and achieve that flawless complexion you have always dreamed of.
- For a clean start to clear skin, wash your face twice-a-day with Mud Lavender Wash. This pore-clearing cleanser, which is the first step in UltraLuxe’s Clear regimen, thoroughly cleanses your skin and will help banish breakouts. Its soothing ingredients calm your skin and help control oily skin without over-drying.
- Exfoliate your skin two to three times a week with Triple Action Organic Scrub in Clear. This decongesting scrub will thoroughly cleanse and brighten your skin by gently removing dirt and oil build-up, and dead, damaged skin.
- Help promote a smooth and healthy complexion by applying UltraLuxe’s Mud Lavender Mask one to three times a week. This oil-absorbing, refining mask will significantly help minimize the appearance of enlarged pores, while removing impurities.
- Although this may be an extremely hard habit to break, absolutely DO NOT pick at your blemishes. This will only make them worse by pushing bacteria back into your pores, causing further breakouts. Instead, apply Drying Potion overnight to those unexpected flare-ups. This award-winning emergency solution, known as ‘Hollywood’s Secret Weapon’, will help control and eliminate your blemishes and even prevent them from surfacing.
- Lastly, if breakouts continue to occur, re-evaluate your daily food and water intake. Try to avoid greasy foods and anything that is high in sugar, especially candy and soda. These can be harmful to your skin and can aggravate breakouts. Water, however, is a clear skin essential, so don’t forget to drink at least 8 glasses a day.