Spend Mother’s day pampering yourself or sharing the love with your momma! Here are 3 friendly masks you can make at home:Continue reading →
Most people think they should wait until they are 25 to start using eye cream, or worse yet, until they see their first line. We always teach our clients to start working on the problem before it appears. We have noticed a trend, and that is: Men and Women in their 20’s are just as concerned with anti-aging than those in their 30’s, 40’s and 50’s.Continue reading →
Changes in seasons may also mean changes in the way our skin behaves. As the weather warms and our habits shift from indoor fireside chats and hardy dinners to outdoor picnics and pool parties, it is always a good idea to reassess your skincare needs. So, here are 3 spirited products to get skin glowing this springContinue reading →
It might not be summer, but that doesn’t mean you are not bouncing back from a spring break BBQ or recuperating from a long hike on a beautiful day. Our skin needs some extra attention after time spent in the sun. Waiting months, or even years, to deal with the damaging effects of UV rays can prove much less effective than actually nipping the dark spots, dryness, and inflammation in the bud right away.Continue reading →
If you’ve ever fallen victim to a magnifying mirror then you know firsthand that sometimes our pore size can bring us nightmares! And while magnifying our reflection is not the healthiest or most accurate representation of our skin, we can’t help but fantasize about a smoother, more airbrushed appearance. So in an effort to reduce the appearance of pores, we must first understand the 5 most likely culprits contributing to these unsightly holes in our faces.Continue reading →
In a perfect world everyone would have a clear and healthy complexion, but, let’s be honest, this isn’t exactly a realistic situation. As much as we try to prevent it, breakouts and blemishes will occur at some point in our lives, even as adults. Fortunately, there are 5 ways you can fight breakouts and those unexpected flare-ups, and achieve that flawless complexion you have always dreamed of.
- For a clean start to clear skin, wash your face twice-a-day with Mud Lavender Wash. This pore-clearing cleanser, which is the first step in UltraLuxe’s Clear regimen, thoroughly cleanses your skin and will help banish breakouts. Its soothing ingredients calm your skin and help control oily skin without over-drying.
- Exfoliate your skin two to three times a week with Triple Action Organic Scrub in Clear. This decongesting scrub will thoroughly cleanse and brighten your skin by gently removing dirt and oil build-up, and dead, damaged skin.
- Help promote a smooth and healthy complexion by applying UltraLuxe’s Mud Lavender Mask one to three times a week. This oil-absorbing, refining mask will significantly help minimize the appearance of enlarged pores, while removing impurities.
- Although this may be an extremely hard habit to break, absolutely DO NOT pick at your blemishes. This will only make them worse by pushing bacteria back into your pores, causing further breakouts. Instead, apply Drying Potion overnight to those unexpected flare-ups. This award-winning emergency solution, known as ‘Hollywood’s Secret Weapon’, will help control and eliminate your blemishes and even prevent them from surfacing.
- Lastly, if breakouts continue to occur, re-evaluate your daily food and water intake. Try to avoid greasy foods and anything that is high in sugar, especially candy and soda. These can be harmful to your skin and can aggravate breakouts. Water, however, is a clear skin essential, so don’t forget to drink at least 8 glasses a day.
Exfoliation is a vital step in any skincare regimen. If done weekly, it can transform dull and uneven skin into a youthful, glowing complexion. However, most people do not know that there are actually two different methods of exfoliation: chemical and mechanical.Continue reading →
If over the last few years you haven’t heard the buzz regarding Omega-3 and healthy skin, it is time to take note. Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid found in foods like flaxseed, salmon, soybeans, and walnuts. While Omega-3 is sought after for a long list of internal health benefits, this essential fatty acid also does wonders for the skin.Continue reading →
Think of skin as you would a delicate piece of lace; even the slightest damage can leave a lasting mark. Whether skin has been exposed to UV rays, pollution, acne or other surface traumas, chances are it has affected the collagen levels in that particular area. Common signs of scarring or skin damage can be discoloration or unevenness of the skin. For those who have become victim, scars can be incredibly frustrating.Continue reading →